Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
The Quartet is the latest professional USB audio interface from Apogee that gives you the ultimate desktop recording experience on your Mac or iOS device. Quartet boasts a whopping four inputs and eight outputs of legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion and four world-class mic pres. Alongside two full-color screens keep you in check of all your routing details, the Quartet's QuickTouch pads make for easy I/O selection making life a lot easier for those who need it.
Apogee Quartet could be the ultimate audio interface for professional recording on Mac and iPad. It's price point is bang on the money making it afforable for such a high quality product.
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- 4 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 8 analog outputs – 6 balanced 1/4” outs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- Includes special offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- 8 digital inputs via 2 optical connections (ADAT/SMUX).
- Monitor control for up to 3 sets of speakers or 5.1 surround.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac.
- Direct digital connection with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
- iOS iOS version 6 or greater
- iOS Device Compatibility
- iPod touch iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPhone 6 iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPhone 4 iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- iPad Air iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2
- iPad mini iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iOS Connection Lightning connector
- Power DC Power supply included
- Software Any iOS Core Audio compatible app.
- Recommended iOS apps GarageBand, Auria
- Mac OS::Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
- Mac OS 10.6.8, 10.7.5 or greater
- Memory 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- Connection Any available USB port on a Mac
- Power DC Power supply included
- Software Any Mac Core Audio compatible application
- Recommended Mac apps Logic, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo
In the box:
Quartet, USB Cable, Lightning iOS cable, Universal Power Supply with standard 3 pin-IEC cable, QuickStart Guide, Instructions for download of software and complete documentation
- USB 2.0 High-speed Mac audio interface. First professional multi-channel audio interface for iPad
- Inputs 4 x Analog Combination Mic/Instrument inputs (+20dBu/+14dBu max)
- Microphone preamps 4 x Microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
- Input Features Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- Digital Inputs ADAT/SMUX Input, 8 channels, 2 Toslink connectors, 44.1kHz to 96kHz
- MIDI Connection MIDI input/output (USB-A type connector)
- Outputs 8 x Analog Outputs via 6 x Balanced line outputs (+20 dBu maximum output level) and 1 x Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Digital Outputs Word clock output on BNC connector
- A/D and D/A conversion 24 bit/192kHz
- Front Panel Features Controller knob, 6 x touchpads for direct selection of inputs and outputs
- Display 2 x top panel high-resolution OLED displays
- Assignable Controllers 3 x assignable touchpads to control Mute Outputs, Dim Outputs, Sum to Mono, Clear Meters, Engage Speaker Set (allows monitoring of up to 3 pairs of speakers)
- Mic Pre EIN: 128dB (un-weighted) @ 60dB, 150Ohm input
- Max input level +20dBu
- Input impedance 3KOhm
- Hi-Z Max input level 14 dBu
- Hi-Z Input impedance >2MOhm
- A/D conversion
- Max input level (+4dBu ref) +20dBu
- Max input level (-10dBV ref) +6dBV
- Input impedance 5KOhm
- Freq resp 20 Hz -20Khz > +/-0.2dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD + N -106dB (@ 96Khz)
- Dyn. Range 114dB (A-weighted)
- D/A conversion
- Max output level (+4dBu ref) +20dBu
- Max output level (-10dBV ref) +6dBV
- Line output impedance 90 Ohm
- Max output level headphones 19dBu
- HPH output impedance 30 Ohm.
- Freq resp 20Hz -20 Khz > +/- 0.05dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD+N -113dB (@96Khz)
- Dyn Range 123dB (A-weighted)
2 years warranty