Apogee ONE For Mac - USB Audio Interface and Microphone
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!Available for Pre-order - Call 0115 847 1407 for ETA.
The Apogee One is the perfect way to turn your Mac laptop into a state of the art recording tool. The compact and ultra-portable pre-amp microphone records audio to your MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air when you're on the go. Apogee's next-generation AD/DA converters deliver amazing, transparent-sounding audio. While the die-cast aluminum body ensures that the One will survive the abuse of the road. Think of the ONE for Mac as a stepping stone to greatness while you are on the road.
The ONE's sleek design and plug n play attitude makes it easy for anyone to transform their Mac to a live recording studio that is constantly on the move. Versatile and sturdy the ONE will stand up to what ever you throw at it. Enjoy the delivery of quality sound where ever you are with the Apogee ONE for Mac.
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection for Mac with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Low latency and seamless compatibility Mac OS X
- 2 Analog Inputs:
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs:
- 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X or any Core Audio Application
- Includes exclusive offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.
- Computer Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
- OS 10.6.8, 10.7.5 or greater
- Memory 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- Connection Any available USB port on a Mac
- Power USB bus powered
Any Mac Core Audio compatible application. Recommended apps: Logic Pro, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo
In the box:
ONE for Mac, Breakout cable with 1 XLR Mic input and 1 1/4” Instrument input, Microphone stand clip, USB cable, QuickStart guide
- Mic Input 0 to 62dB gain, 14dBu max input level
- Hi-Z 0 to 45 dB gain, 14dBu max input level
- Headphone out 14dBu max (3.9V RMS)
- Construction Die cast aluminum chassis
2 years warranty