Ableton PUSH 2 Instrument / Free Ableton Live 11 Intro
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!Available for Pre-order - Call 0115 847 1407 for ETA.
Ableton Push 2 makes music creation with Ableton Live more intense and instinctive than any time in recent memory, and with this Push 2 Live 9.7 Introduction package, you'll begin making music in the blink of an eye. The Push 2 controller offers you a grid of 64 speed and weight touchy pads encompassed by extra control apparatuses that let you progress easily between setting up your session, laying down grooves and assembling everything with ease. An exceedingly point by point show gives you a chance to have complete control over parameters and beat cutting. Making the sky the limit, so you never need to take a gander at your PC, which gives you an almost analog feel to production.
The Push 2 delivers a 64-pad matrix that has most controllers and midi key's beat. Controlling depth of individual notes just by applying pressure while being able to bend notes with the touch strip. The multicolor lighting even lets you keep track of key intervals and scales. Overall the stand out feature is the option to switch between performing, developing new beats, and triggering your facvorite loops so fast that the groove wont get thrown out.
Another bonus is the 2 footswitch inputs give you even more control options. The Push 2 runs on USB power with optional external power for added illumination. Again this is not a necessity but a nice option to have for stage performances where lighting can make things a little tricky to see. All the usual included - power supply, USB cable, and of course a full version of Live 9.7 Intro.
So whether you are looking at becoming the next pad mashing beat master or just want some extra control over Ableton the Push 2 takes us all in the right direction. As you would expect there is no better controller for Ableton Live.
● Hardware instrument for hands-on playability with Ableton Live
● Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
● Creative sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
● Large multicolor display adapts to show what you need
● 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit pads
● 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live
● Launch clips from the pads for jamming, live performance or arrangement recording
● Scales mode offers a unique approach to playing notes and chords
● Now comes with the Beat Tools Pack – a toolkit for beatmakers with more than 150
drum kits and instruments, 180 audio loops and much more
● Includes Live Intro for new users
● Push hardware
● 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan
(Type A), China (Type A & I), Europe (Type C), UK (Type G), Australia & New Zealand
● USB cable 1.40m (55.12 inches)
● Quick Start Guide + Download version of Live 9
● Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
● Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
● Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches), (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
● Weight: 2990g (6.6 pounds)
● External Power: 12V DC 1.25A
● USB Power: 5V/0.5A
● Two pedal inputs
● Kensington Lock
● The upper shell is a thick but lightweight plate of anodized aluminum
● Soft silicon pads, carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity
● RGB backlighting
● The control buttons gently click and are lit with white or multicolored LEDs to indicate a
variety of states
● High-resolution endless encoders that respond to touch
● The high-resolution RGB display is bright and clear at any viewing angle and under any
● 17cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
● 31 LEDs for navigation
1 year warranty