Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen)
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
The new Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) is quite possibly the easiest plug and play high quality audio interface on the market. It's ridiculously easy to make music whether your a singer/songwriter with the Focusrite preamp or a crystal-clear DI for your guitar, bass, or keys. The solid body and sturdy build shine as do the halo metering control showing you exactly where your peaks are. Focusrite smashed it out of the park with vanishingly low latency, 192kHz sample rates, optimized preamp gain structure, and an instrument input that handles hot inputs. Being a leader is what Focusrite does, and the Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) delivers with its amazingly high quality audio that sets it apart from it's competition.
If it's not the award-winning Focusrite preamp that captures great audio, it's super-low latency for better performances heck even the ability to check your levels with front-panel indicators. The Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) is here for anyone to pick up at an affordable price while getting a durable long lasting high quality audio interface.
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
- One newly-designed instrument input, designed to handle seriously hot pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- One headphones output with gain control
- Stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
*Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Proand OS 10.11
Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) What’s In The Box
- Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) Audio Interface
- USB Cable
- Bundle code for your free software
Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) System Requirements
- Mac OS X Yosemite, El Capitan
- Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 10
Scarlett Solo S is class compliant on Mac. Driver will be required for PC.
Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) Included Software
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
1 year warranty