- AKG C214 Large Diaphragm Microphone
The AKG C214 is designed as an affordable alternative to the C414 family. Boasting the AKG back-plate technology and one side of the C414 Capsule System. It's 20dB Attenuation Pad, 13dB Noise Floor, Low Cut Switch. Includes Carry Case, Windscreen And Spider Suspension Mount make this a bargain with quality in mind.
Like the C414, the C214 offers a fantastic one-inch containeron an integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise. A switchable 20dB attenuation pad permits recording of upto a whopping 156dB SPL.While it's switchable bass-cut filter allows close-up recording with precision in mind.
The C214 catches sound by consolidating one container of the unbelievable C414 double case framework and the licensed AKG Back-Plate Technology, bringing about an exceptional execution near the well known C414 XLII.
- Sonic character of the C414 XLII - for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
- Outstanding dynamic range and ultralow noise - for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter -for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension - to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
- Roadworthy design - all-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
2 years warranty