AKG - C451 B Stereo Pair
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
The C451 B is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with the identical acoustical behavior of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule, which was a bestseller right from the start in 1969.
With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of this legend. The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise preamp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions.
- Sound of the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule from 1969
- ; Established tour sound standard since the 1980s; Impressive sound pressure level capability of 155dB SPL
- ; Highly effective high-pass filter with 12dB/octave
- ; Transformerless preamp and surface mount technology
- / delivers stunning sound quality with maximum accuracy; for excellent sound quality even under harsh on-stage conditions; allows close-miking of high-energy sound sources without distortion; prevents low-end distortion caused by rumble or wind noise; provides extremely low distortion, highest reliability and less weight
|Audio Frequency bandwidth||20 to 20000 Hz|
|Equivalent Noise Level||18 dB-A|
|Signal to Noise||76 dB-A|
|Pre-attenuation Pad||-10, -20 dB|
|Bass Cut Filter||75, 150 Hz|
|Electrical Impedance||200 Ohms|
|Recommended Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Voltage||9 to 52 V|
|Finish||satin nickel plated|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Net Weight||125 g|