Apogee Duet Audio Interface
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!Available for Pre-order - Call 0115 847 1407 for ETA.
Apogee Duet separates harmony while setting the standard for compact professional audio recording on the Mac and iPad. Made for the artist, engineer and producer that needs a definitive sound quality and exquisite effortlessness, Two part harmony highlights unbelievable Apogee Promotion/DA transformation, 2 world-class receiver preamps, USB MIDI I/O and ESS Sabre32 DAC innovation.
The Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac delivers a full-color OLED display for great visual feedback for most of its functions, including metering, input/output value levels, muting, phantom power, and more. The Apogee Duet features two configurable touchpads, located on either side of its main encoder knob. Use them to quickly access output functions assigned through Maestro 2 such as mute outputs, toggle headphone source, dim outputs, and beyond.
The Duet's mic preamps all seem to work together to deliver unmatched sound without comprimise.Apogee knocked this one out of the park and will be a staple for those looking to have professional recording capabilities on the IPAD and MAC.
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- 2 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 4 analog outputs – 2 balanced 1/4” mono outputs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- Includes special offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac.
- Direct digital connection to iPad and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lightning and 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
- iOS iOS version 6 or greater
- iOS Device Compatibility
- iOS Any iOS Core Audio compatible application
- iOS Device Compatibility
- iPod touch iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPhone 6 iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5
- iPad iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2
- iPad mini iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPad Air::iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Pro iPad Pro
- iOS Connection 30-pin or Lightning connector (sold separately)
- Power (iOS) DC power required (DC power supply included)
- Software Any iOS Core Audio compatible application
- Mac OS Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
- Mac OS 10.6.8, 10.7.5 or greater
- Memory 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- Connection Any available USB port on a Mac
- Power USB bus powered (DC power optional)
- Software Mac
- Recommended Mac apps Logic, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo
In the box
- In the box Duet, Breakout Cable with 2 x Combination Line/Mic/Instrument Inputs and 2 x Balanced Line Outputs, USB Cable (Lightning and 30-pin cables sold separately), Universal Power Adapter for US, UK and EU, Quick Start Guide
- Mic Pre EIN: 128dB (un-weighted) @ 60dB, 150Ohm input
- Mic Pre Max input level +20dBu
- Mic Pre Input impedance 3KOhm
- Hi-Z Max input level 14 dBu
- Hi-Z Input impedance >2MOhm
- A/D conversion
- Max input level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
- Max input level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
- Input impedance 5KOhm
- Freq resp 20 Hz -20Khz > +/-0.2dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD + N -106dB (@ 96Khz)
- Dyn. Range 114dB (A-weighted)
- D/A conversion
- Max output level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
- Max output level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
- Line output impedance 90 Ohm
- Max output level headphones 19dBu
- HPH output impedance 30 Ohm.
- Freq resp 20Hz -20 Khz > +/- 0.05dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD+N -113dB (@96Khz)
- Dyn Range 123dB (A-weighted)
1 year warranty