Arturia Mini Brute 2 - Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!Available for Pre-order - Call 0115 847 1407 for ETA.
Arturia’s revolutionary analog monosynth reborn for the modular age; the MiniBrute 2 is a thrilling, adaptable synthesizer that can’t wait to meet your other instruments. Combining huge analog tone, powerful sound shaping features, step-sequencer, arpeggiator, and a modular patch bay, MiniBrute 2 will give your music the Brute Factor™.
Hands-on synth joy Intuitive, accessible, and fun; the pure synthesis power of MiniBrute 2 is easy to understand, quick to master, and will provide endless enjoyment. With instant, hands-on control of every parameter, you can mix your oscillators, ride your filters, sync your LFOs, and control your envelopes.
MiniBrute 2 is a synth that gives you the freedom to create the sounds from your imagination.
Sporting the same luxurious, smooth-action keyboard as the venerable MatrixBrute, you’ll never want to stop playing on this inspiring synth. The keyboard also features aftertouch, which can be routed through the modulation matrix, opening up massive performance possibilities. MiniBrute 2 also features an arpeggiator with multiple modes, tap tempo, and rock-solid sync, and an intuitive step-sequencer to give you as much creative freedom as possible.
Now you’re able to make a music system that’s truly more than the sum of its parts. MiniBrute 2 features a comprehensive modulation matrix with dozens of sources and destinations at your disposal. Whether you want to experiment with its internal parameters, wire in your modular setup, or sync your other gear to its sequencer, the possibilities are endless.
● Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with sound shapers: Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square,
Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer, and Sine waves, with fine and coarse tuning modes, noise
generator, and external input.
● Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation. Featuring
low pass, high pass, band pass, notch, and bypass.
● ADSR envelope generator, and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter.
● Brute Factor™ adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc.
● Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points, letting you control many
elements of the synthesizer and sequencer.
● Two LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
● Intuitive Sequencer and Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB.
● High quality 25-note MatrixBrute-style keyboard, with octave controls and assignable pitch
bend range, modulation, and aftertouch.
● Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity.
- Line out
- headphone out
- MIDI I/O,
- USB connectivity
- Arturia MIDI Control Center