Hi-X25BT closed-back Bluetooth headphones
Hi-X25BT headphones are an excellent choice for professionals who want to have all the benefits of modern technology without compromising on quality. They come with three connections: one via Jack and another offered through USB Type C cable, which also charges while you listen as well as Bluetooth!
With such versatility there’s no wonder this award winning product has been specially designed in Austria by experts at how things should work best together—both wired or wireless (Bluetooth).
The Hi-X25BT headphones are the perfect solution for anyone who needs a wireless headset and wants to do their work efficiently. The battery lasts up to 30 hours in wirelessly mode, so you can take them anywhere without having worry about charging (even if it's during your commute). And with its high quality sound reproduction thanks also come from using only premium drivers like those found on other brands' models costing three times as much!
The Hi-X25BT is a durable, foldable headband with replaceable ear pads that fit perfectly and feel great on your skin. Made of metal hinges for increased robustness--the entire construction can withstand even heavy use!
Hi X25BT Thoughts
- Our proprietary High Excursion Technology, for low THD at low frequencies and clear, precise sound
- Analogue audio via a detachable USB-C®-to-3.5mm analogue jack cable
- Digital audio via a detachable USB-C® cable
- Touch-sensitive control pad (Play, Stop, Forward, Back, Volume Up, Volume Down, Pick up Call)
- Roadworthy foldable construction for maximum portability and easy storage
- Integrated microphone for taking calls
- Simultaneous Bluetooth® listening while recharging battery via USB-C®
- 30-hour wireless listening
|Frequency range||12 Hz – 24 kHZ|
|Input Power||150 mW|
|Play Time||30 h|
|Jack cable||1.4 m, 3.5 mm (1/8”)|
|USB Cable||1.2 m USB-C®|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8”)|
|Adapters (included)||USB-C® to USB-A, 3.5 to 6.3 mm (1/8" to 1/4”)|
|Battery Type||Built-in Lithium Polymer|
|Dimensions||205 x 170 x 80 mm|
|Weight (without cable)||270 g|