- EvermixBox 4 DJ Set Recording Interface for IOS and Android
The pocket-sized EvermixBox4 plugs into the back of your mixer and into your iPhone / iPod touch / iPad / Android smartphone, where the Evermix App allows you to record the set in super high quality. After your set, share to Mixcloud + Soundcloud or save to cloud storage locations such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive.
Livestream high quality audio and video from your phone with Facebook, Youtube, and most leading platforms.
Made from aluminium and designed in the UK by specialist audio equipment manufacturers, the EvermixBox4 is light (85g) but highly durable and designed to withstand even the most chaotic DJ booth!
- Record your DJ sets and easily share with fans and listeners around the world on Mixcloud and Soundcloud at the press of a button
- Professional standard audio straight to your Android or iOS smartphone - the one thing that's always with you
Super-portable design (85g) made from durable high-grade aluminium - fits in your pocket and built to withstand the stresses of the DJ Booth
Easy 'plug in and play' system lets you set up in seconds - no messing about before you take to the stage
Self-attenuation software to limit the peaks and stop your recording clipping - never lose a set to distortion
- Livestream your performances on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and most other leading streaming apps to get your skills seen
Edit your set in the free Evermix App
- Now capable of four channel 'crowd capture' recording to bring your listeners closer to the action by hooking up an external mic.
Compatible with iOS 9 or later on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with lightning connector port or USB C port
Compatible with Android phones running OS 8.0 or above and supporting USB OTG.
If you are unsure, you can check if your phone supports OTG with USB OTG Checker
*Not compatible with Google Pixel phones
** We've tested a wide range of manufacturers and handsets for compatibility and usability, but due to the sheer number of Android devices on the market we cannot manually test every Android device. If you do encounter any compatibility issues we offer free support and if we can't solve the problem, free returns + full refund.
***Live Streaming capability dependant on phones ability to process third party interfaces
CHARGING YOUR PHONE DURING RECORDING:
iPhones, iPads, iPods can be charged through the EvermixBox
Android devices can be charged using a wireless charger