USB Audio Interface
Focusrite are taking names. The Scarlett Solo is the simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides. But its a leader in its own right.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
• The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
• With the Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership to their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.