- HEDD AUDIO TYPE 07 MK2
Studio Monitors With Sonic Stability & Spacial Dimension.
The HEDD Type 07 MK2 Studio Monitor isn't just your regular old classic nearfield monitor speaker, its offering more versatility and powerful sound. If you're upgrading from the HEDD Type 05 or even from a KRK range of speaker, the uniqueness is hard to miss.
At first glance, the new model’s size and classic setup with a 7” woofer and a HEDD Air Motion Transformer look and feel as professional as always. But the careful adjustment of its various components, such as amplifier, diaphragm interconnect, and sleek design some how deliver true sonic stability, spatiality and durability that really has be been seen and heard.
With its 2×100 Watt amps and its extremely well balanced frequency response, the Type 07 sounds much bigger and more mature than its moderate size and sleek design make it appear. It is precisely for this reason that there is hardly a field of audio production, which the Type 07 is not ideally suited for: its clever design makes it an especially good player in home- and recording studios.
HEDD Type 07 MK2 Studio Monitor Specifications
- Frequency response: 38Hz – 50kHz (Crossover: 2300Hz)
- 2 x 100W ICEpower amps from Denmark (Max. SPL: ≥116dB)
- XLR & RCA inputs
- HEDD Bridge modular inputcard-system for digital connectivity (USB2, AES3, Dante / AES67!)
- Solid unibody-like cabinet with a modern matt-black rubber fi nish
- Input- and Tweeter-Gain potentiometers (-10dB – +6dB / ±4dB)
- High (±4dB at 20kHz) and Low (±4dB at 50Hz) shelf controls
- Universal Mains (85V – 265V)
- W: 220mm x H: 300mm x D: 370mm
- Weight: 9.6kg
- Made in Germany