JBL - LSR305 Studio Monitors (Pair)
Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £99!In stock
The JBL LSR305 is a monster of a 5" Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor. This Bi-amplified studio monitor comes with magnetically-shielded 5” Low Frequency Transducer and 1” Soft-Dome High Frequency Transducer and Image Control Wave Guide. Giving it some real thump in the low end. While maintaining great clarity in the high end. These puppies are great for mix downs with your DAW software, editing video, or any other task that requires precise, accurate, detailed sound.
JBL have always delivered great sound from all their products. The LSR305 is no different delivering big power and big sound - while its the efficient Class D Amplifiers that provide abundant power to deliver the output and headroom for all genres of music. Professional Balanced Inputs - Balanced XLR and 6 mm TRS inputs give you the options you need to connect your 3 Series to any signal source while maintaining professional signal quality.
We could list all its frequency ranges and sound peaks etc but its the incredible stereo imaging and ported design gives so much more accuracy and overall performance that really matters. Give yourself a better studio experience with the JBL LSR305.
Image Control Waveguide:
- The Image Control Waveguide was developed for JBL's new flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor and with the introduction of the JBL 3 Series, is now included for the first time in an affordable, compact reference monitor.
- The patent-pending design of the Image Control Waveguide precisely controls the sound emanating from the speaker in the vertical and horizontal planes ensuring the presentation at the listening position is neutral and accurate.
- JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance.The 3 Series long-throw woofer and its damped woven composite Neodymium tweeter are designed from the ground up to reproduce the powerful transients and micro dynamics of your mix. These drivers deliver impressive deep bass and smooth high frequency response beyond the range of human hearing.
- JBL's Patented Slip StreamT low frequency port designworks in concert with the woofer to produce deep bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely engineered for greater low-frequency extension and reduced turbulence.
- Big Power, Big Sound - 3 Series efficient Class D Amplifiers provide abundant power to deliver the output and dynamic headroom needed for the most demanding production styles
- Professional Balanced Inputs - Balanced XLR and 6 mm TRS inputs give you the options you need to connect your 3 Series to any signal source while maintaining professional signal quality.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity - The -10 dB/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the 3 Series to high output professional gear without any danger of input overload.
- LF Trim and HF Trim "TRIM" switches for both the Low and High Frequencies give you excellent control over the 3 Series sound in "your" room. Use these to fine-tune the amount of bass and treble you hear to compensate for room acoustics, program material and your personal taste.
- JBL Professional Reliability - Prior to becoming a production-ready design, each 3 Series model is subjected to JBL's tough 100 hour power test, in which the speaker is required to play continually at full output for 100 hours without failure. This demanding test ensures your 3 Series speakers will deliver years of reliable performance.
- JBL LSR Design - Your Music Needs a Point of Reference- While most manufacturers take only a single on axis measurement of the speaker's performance, this doesn't tell how it will sound in your room. JBL's LSR Linear Spatial Reference design criteria requires seventy-two measurements yielding more than 1,200 times more data, enabling JBL to engineer a speaker that "sounds right" in any working space. With LSR design, 3 Series Studio Monitors deliver superior accuracy regardless of the size and shape of your room, so your mixes "hit their mark" when heard on any playback system.
- Deep Pedigree - The impressive performance of the 3 Series Reference Monitors is the result of JBL's development of its flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor. Learn more about the M2 at www.jblpro.com/M2
- Frequency Range - 43 Hz-24 kHz
- Max Peak SPL - 108 dB SPL C-Weighted
- Max Peak Input - +23 dBu
- LF Driver Size - 127 mm (5")
- HF Driver Size - 25 mm (1")
- LF Driver Power Amp - 41 W Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp - 41 W Class D
- LF Trim Control - +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- HF Trim Control - +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- Input Types - 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS Balanced
- AC Input Voltage 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 298 mm x 185 mm x 251 mm (11.75 in x 7.28 in x 9.88 in)
- Weight 4.6 kg (10.12 lbs)
2 years warranty