KORG - ELECTRIBE EMX2 BLUE
Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £99!In stock
The Electribe has been reawakened from KORG's most recent innovation refined from well known items, for example, the KingKORG, kaossilator, kaoss cushion, and taktile. The 200 preset examples cover House and Techno and additionally front of the line genres like Trap and EDM. Another significant development of the new electribe is its polyphonic playback, which is irreplaceable for melodic styles that include complex harmony movements, for example, House music.
Utilizing the 16 pads put on the front of the unit, you can make designs naturally while really hearing and seeing the sounds. You can utilize the pads as a console to realtime-record phrases, and furthermore perform step recording by entering the pitch and pitch and rhythmic value one note at a time. The patterns you create can be used in alternate forms as you perform by taking advantage of the "step jump" feature inherited from the volca series, or by changing the "last step" to vary the length of each part.
There's additionally a "motion sequence" that gives you a chance to record your knob and button operations and use them in the pattern that you create. Either drums or synths would now be able to be doled out to each of the 16 sections (i.e., the 16 pads). For instance you could make complex rhythms by doling out drums to the greater part of the 16 sections.
All in all the Electribe provides effects such as compression and overdrive for each part, giving you uncompromising control over the nuances of individual sounds that differ subtly between genres. The groove function can be specified for each part, letting you apply a groove to your phrase simply by selecting a template.
There are so many things to brag about with Electribe EMX2 Blue its a fun filled sequencer that can bring out the best in any producer.
- A new metallic blue model – a nod to the legacy of electribe
- Many new functions added via system update
- Download over 200 bonus patterns
- A powerful and expansive analog modeling + PCM sound engine
- Numerous filter types to further shape your sound
- Modulation section for quick access to dramatic sound-shaping parameters
- A wide selection of insert effects add the final touch to parts and patterns
- Velocity-sensitive trigger pads and X/Y touch pad work together; input notes or X/Y-generated phrases to bring your ideas to life.
- Motion Sequence records parameter movements
- Last Step selector generates unconventional time signatures
- Groove adds a natural rhythmic feel
- Control your sequences in real time with absolute freedom
- Use Pattern Set and Pattern Chain to build and organize full arrangements
- X/Y pad offers real-time effects performance
- Sync, MIDI, and Audio In jacks for integration into any setup
- Inter-operation with Ableton Live for a new production workflow
- Event recorder captures your performances as you play them
1 year warranty