KORG MINILOGUE - Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £99!In stock
The Korg Minilogue delivers an analog polyphonic synthesis that needs to be felt and heard. It begins with a couple of exceedingly shapable VCOs, which you can shape with a switchable 2-/4-shaft lowpass filter, and there's a lot of regulation to go around.At the same time, you can store up to 200 settings, and there are 100 killer presets onboard to fuel your creativity. There's additionally a worked in tape-style delay effect and an OLED oscilloscope show — something we've never observed on an hardware synth. What's more, that is quite recently the start. Between the minilogue's Voice Modes and the locally available 16-stage sequencer, you'll be stunned by the sound it delivers.
The synth circuits for minilogue are all new ground up designs, delivering a synthesizer experience like no other. Unprecedented in this class, it’s a four-voice polyphonic true-analog synth with an interface that's designed for accessibility. Whether you're performing live or producing in the studio, the minilogue is the fastest way for the user to explore and implement real analog synthesis in any situation.
Selectable voice modes let you freely configure the four voices for performance. The voices can be set to four note polyphony for chords or layered for thick basses and leads. Other modes cover a range of sounds from octave shifted bass explosions to delicately staggered layered triggering.
It delivers on so many fronts the Minilogue really will keep you on your toes and itching to create new sounds and tracks from its backbone.
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- Program: 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users) - Each program includes voice mode and sequence data settings - Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- Voice Modes: 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain) - VOICE MODE DEPTH can vary different parameters in each mode
- Sequencer: 16-step polyphonic sequencer - Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters Controls 41 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access - A slider can control different parameters for each program Display Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC9V)
- Power Consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 500 x 300 x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35" Weight 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter
- Headphones: 6.3mm Stereo Phone jack
- Output: 6.3mm Monaural Phone jack)
- Audio In: 6.3mm Monaural Phone jack
- Sync In: 3.5mm Monaural Mini jack
- Sync Out: 3.5mm Monaural Mini jack
- MIDI:In, Out
- USB Type: B
Main Synthesis Parameter
VCO1: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
VCO2: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
VCO2: MODULATION Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring
MIXER: VCO1, VCO2, Noise
FILTER: Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2-Pole, 4-Pole), Keytrack, Velocity
AMP EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
DELAY: Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)
1 year warranty