KORG MONOLOGUE - BLACK
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!Available for Pre-order - Call 0115 847 1407 for ETA.
The Korg monologue puts rich, dynamic synthesis in your grasp at an astounding cost. Its motor is like the acclaimed minilogue analog synthesizer, with refreshed voicing and a 2-shaft VCF that is improved for monophonic bass and lead tones. The intense 16-stage sequencer is ideal for making exemplary corrosive style basslines and the sky is the limit from there, and you can transpose your arrangement just by squeezing any key on the 25-key smaller than normal keybed. Factor in smaller scale tuning, per-step parameter bolt for the sequencer, and the capacity to keep 100 projects — the Korg monologue simple synthesizer is a great monosynth without a doubt.
As always Korg deliver in the right fashion, the monologue begins with two oscillators and a modest bunch of waveforms, in addition to waveshaping, Adjust, and Ring Regulation abilities. The implicit OLED oscilloscope demonstrates to you the consequences of your sound-molding — extremely cool. The oscillators bolster into a 2-shaft channel planned particularly for the monologue, streamlined for mono bass and leads. Three envelope shapes alongside Attack and Delay controls give an extensive variety of inventive choices, enabling you to make reminiscent cushions and soundscapes notwithstanding rock-strong bass and lead sounds.
Basically its a chunky, tough piece of kit that you have to try to really appreciate its full potential.
- Analog synthesizer with all-new synthesis structure optimized for amazing monophonic sounds and sequences
- Fully programmable, with 100 program memories (80 presets included)
- 16-step sequencer with extensive motion sequence technology to make your sound move
- Microtuning lets you freely create scales and alternate tonalities
- Oscilloscope function helps visualize the waveform in real time
- Battery-powered for portability
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with minilogue, SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- Five color variations that will shine on stage or in the studio
- Synthesizer Type: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 1 voice monophonic
- Keyboards: Slim 25 keys (Velocity sensitive)
- Structure: 2VCO, 1VCF, 1EG, 1LFO, 1VA
- Programs: 100 (80 preset + 20 user)
- Sequencer: 16 steps x 100 programs
- Power Supply: AA batteries x 6 or AC Adapter
- Battery Life: Approx. 6—8 Hours
- Dimensions: 350 x 276 x 76 mm / 13.78” x 10.87” x 2.99”
- Weight: 1.7kg / 3.75 lbs. (Excluding batteries)
- Included Items: Six AA alkaline batteries
- Colour: Silver
1 year warranty