- KORG MS20 MINI
Monophonic Analog Synthesizer
The Korg MS20 Mini is back and smaller than any other time. Korg's MS-20 Small scale simple synthesizer restores the incredible MS-20 synth in the majority of its magnificence, however at 86% of the first size. This is no copycat knockoff either - the MS-20 Small scale is almost indistinguishable to the first, with a similar simple oscillators, original channels, and a VCA that has been changed to diminish commotion. You'll additionally discover cool new options installed the Korg MS-20 Scaled down, incorporating MIDI in and USB availability.
As it was first introduced in 1978, it has stood the test of time and is still used by many to this day. Due to its robust sound, its powerful, iconic analog filter, and its versatile patching options. Over 300,000 people have enjoyed the distinct MS-20 sounds from the original, from Korg’s MS-20 plug-in synth, or the iMS-20 iPad app.
KORG's made every effort to remain faithful to the original while trying not to limit the unit itself. Even the package that contains the unit replicates the original as far as possible. Also included are the original MS-20 owner's manual and settings chart, explaining how to create sounds. Now you can experience the excitement of the MS20, just like it was during its original release in 1978.
- Overseen by the engineers of the original MS-20, a complete replication of the original analog circuitry
- 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure
- Self-oscillating high-pass/low-pass filters with distinctive distortion
- External signal processor (ESP)
- Extremely flexible patching system
- Miniature MS-20 that's 86% of the original size
- MIDI IN and USB connector
- Replicates every detail of the original, down to the package binding and the included manual