Korg Nu:Tekt NTS-1 Digital Synthesizer Kit
Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £99!In stock
The first of its kind from KORG’s DIY-focused Nu:Tekt brand, NTS-1 packs a powerful synth and multi-effects engine into a compact and highly portable form factor. Its DIY nature means it’s also very customizable. Explore the possibilities!
NTS-1 is also completely compatible with the logue-SDK*, making it possible to create custom oscillators and effects or upload any of the content available for minilogue xd and prologue.
Belying its size, the Nu:Tekt NTS-1 features a digital oscillator inspired by the MULTI engine as found on the acclaimed prologue and minilogue xd, along with an extremely capable arpeggiator including multiple ranges, scales, and modes, plus dedicated spatial, modulation, and delay sections, each with multiple settings to explore.
With a single monophonic digital oscillator, one multimode filter, on EG, three LFOs, three stereo effect processors, and full arpeggiator, the NTS-1 is a very powerful, flexible, fun-to-explore synth.
- Do-it-yourself mini digital synthesizer kit
- Digital oscillator with saw, triangle, square and VPM waveforms
- Analog modeled multimode filter
- Onboard envelope generator and arpeggiator
- MIDI input, Sync I/O, audio input and USB port
- Ribbon keyboard
- Sound Generation
- 1 Digital Oscillator, 1 Multimode filter, 1 EG, 3 LFO
- MOD (CHORUS, ENSEMBLE, PHASER, FLANGER), DELAY, REVERB
- Input/output jacks
- Headphone jack (3.5mm stereo mini phone jack), AUDIO IN jack (3.5mm stereo mini-phone jack), SYNC IN jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack, 20V maximum input level), SYNC OUT jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack, 5V output level), MIDI IN connector (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack) connector, USB port (micro B type)
- Power supply
- USB bus power mode, Current consumption: 500 mA or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 129 mm x 78 mm x 39 mm / 5.08” x 3.07” x 1.54”
- 124 g / 4.37 oz
- Included items
- USB cable, Owner’s manual, Screwdriver