KORG VOLCA KICK - Analog Drum Machine (With Official Korg Power Supply)
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
You can now purchase with the official korg power supply, no need to keep interrupting your workflow to replace the batteries.
Korg fires off thumping bass drops and thundering kick drums to its Volca run with the Volca Kick simple kick generator. Based around the resounding channel circuit from Korg's MS-20 synthesizer, Volca Kick conveys capable low end for enormous bass and on point percussion. Offering users control over envelope and tone, in addition to an inherent overdrive circuit, it has the adaptability to create kicks and bass impacts for any style of electronic music. Regardless of whether you're performing live with a stockpile of synths, or inspecting sounds inside your DAW, the Korg Volca Kick conveys capable simple kick and bass.
The volca kick generates its sounds from a completely analog circuit. To create those sounds, it uses not a typical sine wave, but the sound of an oscillating filter from the original MS-20. In addition to the analog kick generator theres the stunning analog drive that includes multiple stages of distortion.
The kick continues to wow with features like its 16-step sequencer that gives you plenty of improvisatory freedom.Giving you the ease of throwing down a kick pattern in literally seconds.While the pattern chain function lets you add multiple sequence patterns for successive playback, from 32, 64, or even 256 steps linking up all the sequences.
Take the VOLCA anywhere you want with its small yet sturdy stature. Perfect for a live gig or setting up a nice small studio edition. Its the no fuss fun box when added the other Korg range of audio toys.
- A powerful kick synthesizer that even covers kick bass
- Analog kick sounds generated by MS-20 filter oscillation
- Aggressively control the sound using DRIVE and TONE
- Powerful kick bass that rules the beat
- The volca sequencer dramatically transforms your patterns
- 16-step sequencer allows automation of all parameters
- ACTIVE STEP generates new beats and bass lines by removing or inserting steps
- Use ACCENT, SLIDE, and BEND REVERSE to power-up your sequences
- OUCH FX controls realtime sequence effects with for instant cuts, breaks and fills
- High playability
- Playback can be synchronized with another unit
- Compact size, battery powered, built-in speaker