Korg Volca Nubass - Vacuum Tube Synthesizer (With Official Korg Power Supply)
Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £99!In stock
You can now purchase with the official Korg power supply, no need to keep interrupting your workflow to replace the batteries.
An acid bass machine for a new generation combines classic sound with the power of modern synthesizer design. It's the volca nubass.
Even today, when digital technology allows electronic musical instruments to simulate any sound imaginable, people seek the warm harmonics and distortion produced by analog vacuum tubes. This distinctive sound has a quality beyond words that sets it apart, and cannot be captured by a response curve; it's the unmistakable sound of tubes.
The volca nubass is the first analog synth to be equipped with a Nutube new-generation vacuum tube in its oscillator. Vacuum tube plus analog means that the sound is warm, thick, and rich. The familiar transistor ladder filter gives it the character of a classic bass machine, along with overdrive, and huge-sounding distortion.
- Vacuum tube oscillator (VTO) with two waveforms
- Sub oscillator with saturation
- Voltage controlled filter with cutoff and peak control
- Attack/decay envelope
- LFO with two waveforms
- Sequencer with motion recording
- Drive effect
- MIDI In
- Sync in/out
- Headphone out
- Multi touch Keyboard / step key
- Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony
- VTO (oscillator, sub-oscillator), VCF, VCA, EG, LFO, Overdrive
- Number of parts
- Number of Steps
- 16 (pattern chain is available)
- Number of Recording Patterns
- 16 (No.1 – 10 are factory preset)
- Audio Output
- Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V), Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI In
- Battery Life
- Approximately 8 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply
- AA alkaline battery ×6, AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6, or AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- Included Items
- Six AA alkaline batteries for checking operation, Sync cable
- Accessories (sold separately)
- KA-350 AC adapter, SEQUENZ CB-4VOLCA hard shell case, SEQUENZ CC-VOLCA dedicated carrying case, SQ-CABLE-6 sync cable
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 193 × 115 × 46 mm / 7.61" x 4.54" x 1.82"
- 370 g / 0.82 lbs. (Excluding batteries)