KRK KNS6400 - Studio Headphones
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
If you are looking to break the mould with your next track. You need another reference point (which we all do) during a mix down the KRK KNS 6400 gives you the famous KRK sound independent of your monitors. These closed-back around-the-ear cans deliver a complete audio experience. Starting with their isolated surround ear pads that bring you into what you are producing. Attention to what matters most makes KRK headphones the go to for a precise listening experience.
The KNS 6400 offer an incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a detailed sound regardless of your location. Day or night. Studio or home. Comfort and affordability make these studio headphones a pleasure to wear for hours on end. They are exceedingly accurate with such a wide frequency response. As always they deliver that low end thump with the clear highs you expect. Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
All in all if you are looking to mix, master or record and need a reference that wont break the bank and deliver an absoulte world of clarity then the KNS6400 are the right way to go.
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circumaural dynamic headphones.
- Newly developed headphone acoustic system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
- Utilizing the latest in acoustic foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost.
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
- Adjustable, foldable earphone cups provide comfort and portability.
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life.
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use.
- 1/4" stereo jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8" stereo plug for laptops and portable media players.
- Configuration: Closed back, circumaural
- System type:Monitor Headphones
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99.99% OFC detachable
- Ear Cushion type:Acoustic cellular foam [KNS-6400]
- Headpad Finish:Leatherette [KNS-6400]
- Nominal Headband Pressure:4 N (based on average head size)
- Ambient Noise Isolation: up to 26 dBA [KNS-6400]
- Tranducer: 40mm, neodymium
- Power Handling Full Range:1000mW
- Nominal Impedance: 36 ohms
- Frequency Response:10Hz to 22KHz
- Sensitivity (1mW):95 dB SPL
- Calculated Max SPL:122 dB SPL
- Connector:Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Volume Control:N/A
- Finish:Black impact resistant plastic
- Dimensions:3.7" (94mm) x 10.5" (267mm) x 9.6" (244mm)
- Weight:0.46 Lbs. (0.21Kg)
*Ratings based on continuous power specifications
1 year warranty