Native Instruments KOMPLETE AUDIO 2 - Stereo Interface
Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £99!In stock
The KOMPLETE AUDIO 2 makes capturing stereo sounds a breeze. It’s the same fantastic sound quality as the AUDIO 1, with a bit more flexibility. Plug in a pair of mics together using the two combi-XLR/jack inputs. Connect to studio monitors, or plug in on stage with dual jack outputs.
The AUDIO 2 is a simple, great-sounding audio interface with all the software you need to put ideas into action. From recording songs, to mixing down and playing out – they help you go from a spark of inspiration, to finished results you can be proud of. Choose between two – same sound, same software, different connections – and start creating outside of the box.
Easily record vocals, guitar, or any other instruments straight into your DAW in high quality. With Ableton Live 10 Lite, synths, and effects included, you’ve got everything you need to create songs.
Whether it’s a beatmaking vlog or a podcast you’re creating, these interfaces give you everything you need. Record speech in high quality, then give it a pro touch of mastering with the included plugins.
Free Software Include
MASCHINE Essentials: Full MASCHINE software (same as MIKRO, MASCHINE MK3, JAM) with 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments. Option to upgrade to full MASCHINE Factory Library and KOMPLETE 12 Select
• REPLIKA: professional creative delay plugin
• SOLID BUS COMP: powerful compressor for mixing and mastering
• PHASIS: timeless phasing effects for adding movement to any sound
• MONARK: warm vintage tones from the undisputed king of mono- phonic analog synths
• KOMPLETE START: NI’s free production suite is automatically included
• Ableton Live Lite: music creation software • 2 Months free subscription at Sounds.com
• 2 x inputs: 2x combi-XLR/jack inputs with 48V phantom power for flexiblestereo recording
• Outputs: Stereo jack out for use at home, the studio, or on stage • VU Meter for accurately adjusting levels
• Direct Monitoring: zero-latency, high-power output
• Big volume knob for easily adjusting output level
• Input/host mix allows the option to hear playback while recording
• USB 2.0 powered for maximum portability
• Audio Quality: Premium quality at 192 kHz and 24 bit
• Compatible with Mac and PC (ASIO®/Core Audio/DirectSound®/ WASAPI)
macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
Graphics Card which Supports Open GL 2.1 or higher
3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials, plus 1 GB free disk space for all other software