Native Instruments MASCHINE Mikro MK2 (black)
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
The versatility of the Native Instruments MASCHINE Mikro MK2 is what you would expect from Native Instruments with a massive 8GB library covering every genres you could imagine. It's ready to hammer strait out of the box. Massive & Reaktor Prism get added in for an extra taste of NI's award winning Komplete software.
Like always the touch sensitive pads and unique control interface that makes this a go to for those looking to make an impace in their productions. Jamming on the Maschine is addictive and the MIKRO adds the travel option given its size.
We could talk all day about its features but unless you have been living under a rock this is a no brainer. Quality software, build and its small stature deserve a spot on your production space.
- All the power and flexibility of MASCHINE, with the same fully-integrated software and the same high quality, touch sensitive multi-color pads
- Create and perform beats, harmonies and melodies, sample, slice, time-stretch and edit – access to key software parameters via intuitive hardware shortcuts
- 8 GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds – fast, powerful drum design
- Support for NI and all third party VST®, and Audio UnitsTM plug-ins; seamless integration with all KOMPLETE 9 Instruments and Effects – includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE products*
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor all with expansive routing possibilities
- Dedicated mixer and plug-in pane in the software, side-chaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200** sampling emulation
- Runs as a VST®, Audio UnitsTM or AAX® plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST and Audio UnitsTM plug-ins