Native Instruments MASCHINE MK3
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!
This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
The Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is here! This next generation production work-horse delivers unreal performance while being a fast, intuitive, and fun way to make and play tracks and beats on a computer-based setup. Maschine 3 comes with a whopping 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs. But thats just the start of what makes the Maschine 3 force to be reckoned with.
The MK3 has 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor just to add some spice to things. There is also the Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch. We are just getting started the Maschine MK3 has broken the mould with design and creativity with 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy but Native instruments go one step further with Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking a feel good Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX which is a game changer in our minds. Also there is the Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance. Now to just to top things off the Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing,pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation add a little more control to an already brutal instrument.
So the unique design and performance drive layout that gives control and usablility will definitely bring new light to the Maschine range and for good reason. It's packed with a load of software including the much loved KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – 11 which in it own right is stunning with premium instruments and effects like: MASSIVE, MONARK, THE GENTLEMAN, DRUMLAB, REAKTOR PRISM and so so much more. One way or another the Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is a fresh new face that is going to be an industry leader without a doubt.
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer,FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- • Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library – see opposite for details
- • 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay,
- reverb and compressor
- • 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing,
- sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- • 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- • Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs,
- 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone
- output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- • Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- • Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing
- with FX, and more
- • Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting
- levels and balance
- • Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- • Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- • Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing,
- pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200
- sampling emulation
- • Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and
- FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
MASCHINE Software includes everything you need to create and perform
songs – including an 8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits,
multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops right
out of the box, plus Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum
plug-ins built exclusively for MASCHINE.
The package also includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – 11 premium instruments
KEY FEATURES INCLUDED SOFTWARE (provided as downloads upon hardware registration)
MASSIVE – virtual analog synthesizer
MONARK – iconic mono synth
THE GENTLEMAN – classic upright piano
DRUMLAB – sampled / synthesized percussion
REAKTOR PRISM – polyphonic synthesizer
SCARBEE MARK 1 – electric piano
RETRO MACHINES – 20+ legendary vintage synths
VINTAGE ORGANS – sampled classic organs
WEST AFRICA – percussion library
SOLID BUS COMP – powerful compressor
REPLIKA – pro-quality delay
• Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update)
• Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
• Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• USB 2.0 or higher
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.
Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- 2 extra-large, high-resolution color displays
- 16 high-quality, multi-color, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- 8 endless rotary touch-sensitive encoders
- 50 backlit click buttons
- 1 dual-touch Smart Strip
- 1 four-directional push encoder
- 96 kHz / 24-bit built-in audio interface
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs
- ¼” mic input for use with a dynamic microphone
- 1 headphone output
- 1 x MIDI in, 1 x MIDI out
- 1 footswitch or pedal input
- 15V 1.2A power supply included
2 years warranty