Native Instruments MASCHINE Studio (black)
Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £99!In stock
The Stereo LED metering and volume control let you monitor and adjust your master output, input, group, send, and cue levels. It's groovebox features include 16 velocity levels, note repeat, step sequencer, and MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation. OK so you getting the picture yet?
I mean come on... It's Complete multi-mode transport section with loop control and shift function keeps you working on the hardware and not your mouse and keyboard. The multipurpose jog wheel provides precision editing, browsing, and control functions. Want to work in a live stance? Sure it's own stand that you can adjust the angle.
It's packed with all the usual software, synths and sound libaries you would expect from Native Instruments. But what makes it so appealing is its a stand alone work station. If you are a die hard who loves working with hardware and not staring at a computer monitor, then this really is the one production tool you can't live without.
- Unprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-color pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing, browsing, and more
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing – ultra-fast workflow for maximum musical creativity
- 2 big, high-resolution color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, meter levels, channel mixer, NI product visuals and more
- 8GBlibrarywithsamples,one-shots,slicedloops,sampledinstruments,presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects – all easily accessible via tag-based browser
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and
- electronic sounds – fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- SeamlessKOMPLETE9 integration with preset browsing,icon view on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping – includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE products (As software downloads)
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor; one touch automation recording and expansive routing possibilities
- Runs as a VST®, Audio UnitsTM or AAX® plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST® and Audio UnitsTM plug-ins
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
2 years warranty