Novation Launchpad Pro with Ableton 10 Suite Upgrade
Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £99!In stock
Ableton Live 10 Suite
Live is fast, fluid music creation and performance software. Use its timeline-based workflow or improvise without constraints in Session View. Advanced Warping lets you change the tempo and timing of any audio in real-time without stopping the music. Record virtual instruments, drum machines, guitars or audio from the real world. Capture MIDI notes after you’ve played them, turning your most spontaneous ideas (and happy accidents) into music.
Live’s effects, instruments, sounds and creative features let you make music, limited only by your imagination. Use Live’s native devices as the foundation of sound design or mold and shape something new from a range of carefully curated Packs. Since the software keeps everything in time, Live is also perfect for on-stage improvisation and hands-on play. Customize the software to fit your performance, not the other way around. With Push, Ableton’s instrument built specifically for Live, you get all the functionality of software with the immediacy of hardware.
Create with Live
No matter how you like to begin, Live helps you get the music in your head out of your speakers.
Session View lets you sketch ideas lightning fast – play, mix, and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organize your music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live’s synthesizers deliver a vast range of sound using wavetable, FM, analog and physical modeling architectures. A pair of sampling devices help you squeeze the most out of your drum samples and multi-sampled instruments with built-in slicing, warping and more. Included MIDI effects let you creatively manipulate your notes, while audio effects help you clean up your mix or make a creative mess.
Live’s Core Library comes with every edition of the software and includes vintage synths, analog drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. “Curated Collections” are toolkits of curated sounds designed to be shaped into something new.
Software without limits
Live comes with everything you need but adapts to your unique needs. Map knobs, faders and buttons to nearly any controller to get hands on control of almost every parameter in Live. The software also includes auto-mappings for a growing number of MIDI controllers for instant results.
Max for Live is a software platform that powers a range of Live’s instruments and effects. Load one of its many built-in sound generators, audio and MIDI effects to expand your sound, or use it to customize devices, build your own and even hack how Live works. You can even use it to connect Live to lights, cameras, sensors, surround sound setups and more.
Perform with Live
Trigger, re-sequence and remix your music in real time. Control external hardware and integrate outboard effects. Improvise on your own or process audio played by others.
Expand your setup and collaborate with others using Link. The technology syncs timing over a network connection, so software like Reason, Serato and an ever-growing number of iOS apps work together in your Live setup.
Novation Launchpad Pro
The Launchpad Pro is here!. It's 64 pads are always on point and integrate immediately with Ableton Live. They're also lit by RGB LEDS as it's smaller sibilng. Putting clips that are loaded, playing or recording on display. But! Novation have now made it even easier to control Ableton Live by building in four simple modes that streamline everything for you.The Session, Note, Device, User and Scale Mode give you hands on control of every aspect of Ableton Live without leaving the Launch Pad Pro. Which is a huge thing for performers who mid set are jumping from device to DAW.
Obviously each mode links you directly to that part of Ableton but in Scale Mode, Launchpad Pro’s pads are automatically assigned to the notes of one of 32 preset scales or modes, making it impossible to play out of key.Yes... Game changer! Seven Overlap options enable the relative positioning of notes on each row to be offset, while Chromatic 4th Mode keeps the pads assigned to the chromatic series but highlights the notes of the selected scale.
Built for live performance the Launchpad Pro gives you absoulte live control when and where you need it. Novation have heard what so many live acts have been saying and the result is unmatched.
Ableton Live 10 Suite
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic ‘feel’ from other audio files
- Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
- Built-in Max for Live software with more instruments, audio and MIDI effects, and the ability to customize Live
Instruments, effects and sounds:
- 10 instruments: Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog, Electric, Tension, Collision, Simpler, Drum Rack, Impulse – plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
- 57 audio and MIDI effects, including Drum Buss, Echo and Pedal
- 5000+ sounds
- 70+GB of loops and samples
Novation Launchpad Pro
- Enhance your performance: Launchpad Pro is the best and simplest performance grid instrument for Ableton Live. It integrates seamlessly and simplifies the challenge of performing live in Ableton, by giving you hands-on control of your clips and tracks with four simple modes: Session, Note, Device and User. You don’t need to set anything up; simply plug in and starting playing your music – everything will just work.
- Control just about anything: Whichever software you’re using, Launchpad Pro lets you control it and any piece of external hardware. Plug it straight into Logic Pro and play it like a keyboard, or connect the MIDI ports to Bass Station II and play riffs on your grid.
- Immediately play your clips: The 8x8 grid of RGB pads light up to match the colour of your clips in Ableton, so you can concentrate on triggering and combining your loops and ideas.
- Make dynamic beats: Drum racks are automatically laid out and illuminated, which makes it as easy as possible to create expressive beats and drum performances using the velocity and pressure-sensitive pads.
- Play it like an instrument: You can easily play notes, scales and chords on the grid, because Launchpad Pro illuminates its pads in melodic layouts. You’ll get RGB LED feedback every time you press a pad and, if you’re in Standalone Mode, you can use the grid to play any of your software and external hardware, too.
- Mix without losing focus: Get slick, immediate access to all your mixer controls mid-performance, so you stay in your flow. There’s no need to enter a separate mixer mode; press and hold a mixer function button (like mute or volume), make a change, and then simply release the button to drop straight back into your performance.
- Easily control your effects: control any Ableton effect or instrument mid-performance to add engaging, expressive effects like reverb, beat repeats and filters. The button grid turns into eight velocity-sensitive vertical faders, with LED feedback for super smooth effect transitions.
- Build your own creations: Max for Live lets you use your Launchpad Pro however you like: turn it into a step sequencer, trigger videos from drum pads or use it to create just about anything you can imagine. Alternatively, engage with the whole community of Max for Live creators to find limitless inspiration and downloads.
- Sleek, lightweight and modular: This grid is built for performing. It’s compact and light enough to throw in your bag, yet tough enough to survive the roughest gigs. You can bus-power it via USB, or use the included power supply to take full advantage of the super bright RGB LEDs during dusk performances. Like all Launch products, you can chain it to multiple Launchpads and connect it to the rest of your studio or live setup.
- Make music immediately: Comes with Ableton Live Lite music making software, 4GB of Loopmasters samples, and Bass Station and V Station plug-in synthesisers. It’s class compliant, USB bus-powered on Mac or PC, and doesn’t need any drivers: you just install the software, plug it in and start performing.
What is in the box
- Novation Launchpad Pro
- USB cable
- Power supply: 12V DC, 1.5A
- 2x MIDI breakout cables: 3.5mm jack to female 5 pin din
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Ableton Live Lite registration card
- English and French safety information sheet
Ableton Live 10 Suite
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- ReWire support
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 Send and return tracks
- 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove
Novation Launchpad Pro
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- iOS 8, 7 - Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (not included). Powered USB hub required for use with iOS devices (not included)
Launchpad Pro Included Software
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 4GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser