Pioneer DJ DDJ 400 Rekordbox Controller
Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £99!In stock
2-Deck Rekordbox DJ Controller
An upgrade from the entry level DDJ 200, the DDJ-400 is the ideal piece of kit for those stepping up from virtual DJ or even first-time DJs. Its controls enable you to easily learn the basics, plus it’s packed with features that will help you develop your skills. Before hitting the big time club setups like the CDJ 3000 or DDJ 1000 dj controllers.
Thanks to the lightweight and portable design, you can take the DDJ-400 to friends’ houses to practice together or bring it to parties and small venues to perform. If you want to take mixing to the next level, you’ll feel at home in the club DJ booth because the DDJ-400 inherits design traits from our professional range.
The layout of dedicated play/pause and cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more is inherited from our NXS2 set-up.
DDJ 400 Standout Features
1. Club Feel In Your Bedroom
The buttons and knobs on the DDJ-400 are arranged in the same way as those on our club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 set-up.
2, Real Feel Control
Get familiar with jog wheels, play/pause and cue buttons, tempo sliders, a loop section and cue/loop call buttons just like the ones on the CDJ-2000NXS2.
3. Mix, Trim & EQ
Use the trim and EQ knobs, and the headphone cue buttons, in exactly the same way as those on the DJM-900NXS2.
4. Sound, Power & Handle
Built-in sound card (audio interface) – plug and play by simply connecting the controller to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. Mic input circuit – clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
USB bus powered – no need to plug into the mains.
Grab handles on both sides – easy to carry.
Class compliant – OS standard driver will be automatically installed.
- Track Suggestion – displays tracks that match well with the one currently playing
- This feature ranks every track in your rekordbox library according to how well it matches with the one you’re currently playing, helping you choose tracks that will fit well in your set. The track displayed at the top of the track list is the most relevant one to play next. Quickly scroll through your music, making maximum use of your collection.
- There are three sorting modes:
- Era: tracks with a close year of release.
- Mood: tracks with a similar mood.
- Association: tracks sharing traits such as artist, label, etc.
- To use this feature effectively, build up track information in your rekordbox library.
- Easy sharing of mixes to social media with track titles and time stamps
- Use rekordbox to record your sets and share them with the world via social media channels such as Mixcloud, YouTube and KUVO. When you upload your mix, all track titles and time stamps are automatically added by rekordbox, so listeners can check each track title while enjoying your set.
macOS Mojave 10.14 (Updated to the latest version)
macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version)
macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version)
OS X 10.11 (Updated to the latest version)
Windows® 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
- rekordbox dj
- USB cable
- rekordbox dj licence key card