The Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 is a versatile 4-channel DJ controller that offers a wide range of features for DJs of all skill levels. It is the latest addition to Pioneer DJ's popular DDJ line, and from our thoughts will be the successor of the DDJ-1000. Whether you're a seasoned DJ or a beginner looking to take your skills to the next level, this article will give you all the information you need to know about this powerful controller, loaded with new features.
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 is a high-quality 4-channel DJ controller that offers an extensive range of features for DJs. The controller has a new sleek design with metal faceplate that is both stylish and practical, making it ideal for both studio and live performances.
One of the all new features for the DDJ-FLX10 is its ability to control stems. You now have the ability to isolate and manipulate different elements of a track, such as the drums or vocals, providing a new level of creativity and control. A real game changer for DJ's looking to take creativity to a whole new level.
Pioneer DJ have also updated things under the hood by updating the soundcard that delivers a solid 96 kHz ensuring that every detail of a track is heard with crystal clear clarity.
In terms of software compatibility, the DDJ FLX-10 is designed to work seamlessly with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro, however Pioneer DJ's flagship seems to be the stand out with the stem control and functionality.
It seems like Pioneer DJ are making more effort than ever to release upgraded DJ equipment and its no surprise that their all pushing the boundaries in the industry. Is it worth upgrading? If you're a DJ that loves on the fly remixing and control features that can take your DJ'ing to new heights the DDJ FLX-10 is the kit for you. We love the new stem control, refreshed Jog wheel displays and crisp sounding FLX-10 a front runner for DJ Controller of the year.
- Track/Band/stem separation for Drums, Vocals & Instrument parts.
- Part isolation option for turning 3 band EQ into stem/track/band separation volumes.
- FX part selection for Beat FX and color FX (allowing FX to only be applied to selected band/track/stem.)
- High DPI refresh rate, and clearer jog display.
- More in depth info on jog display + 2 track/waveform on Jog wheel.
- DMX output for Rekordbox Lighting.
- Compatible with Rekordbox and Serato.
- USB-C connection.
- rekordbox Serato DJ
- Pro 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- 110 dB (USB)
- 94 dB (LINE) 8
- 3 dB (PHONO)
- 81 dB (MIC)
Total Harmonic Distortion
- 002% dB (USB)
- 007% (LINE)
- 025% (PHONO)
Inputs / Outouts
- LINE × 2 (RCA × 2)
LINE / PHONO × 2 (RCA × 2)
MIC × 2 (XLR & 1/4" TRS jack × 1, 1/4" TRS jack × 1)
- MASTER × 2 (XLR × 1, RCA × 1)
- BOOTH × 1 (1/4′′ TRS jack × 1)
- PHONES × 2 (1/4" stereo jack × 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack × 1)
USB / Other
- USB Type-C × 2
DMX OUT (3P XLR) × 1
- AC adapter (DC 12 V)1800 mA
716 × 400.3 × 73.4 mm / 28.2” × 15.8” × 2.9” 6.7 kg / 14.8 lb
- AC adapter
USB Type-C ca
- Serato voucher (Pitch 'n Time DJ)
- Quick Start GuidePrecautions for use
Warranty (selected regions only)
Tight, better sound, great use with the stems feature. Fab controller
Great quality controller Love it!, bit pricey but a worthy upgrade after 2+years using ddj400. Synthetic Pro Audio great shop too.
PIONEER DJ DDJ FLX-10