- Pioneer DJ DDJ-RR - 2 Channel DJ controller (Rekordbox)
The DDJ-RR is a compact rekordbox DJ controller,and is known as the little brother of the DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX. Its large jog wheels, illuminated on-jog indicators and tactile performance pads provides an intuitive layout.
The DDJ-RR 2 channel controller has a dedicated rekordbox DJ controls including: slip mode, sequence load, release FX and Deck select which enables you to switch between all four rekordbox dj deck with one button click.
- Layout looks and feels like a CDJ set-up
- Large jog wheels with On-Jog Display – responsive feel for scratching, and customisable illuminating on-jog indicators to tell you the status of each deck (e.g. ‘on air’)
Customisable multicoloured Performance Pads – set colours for your Hot Cues in rekordbox then trigger with high quality rubber pads
Dual VU level meter – see the master out and channel levels at all times
Needle search pad – jump to any part of a track with one touch
Brushed aluminium face plate.
Dedicated controls for rekordbox dj features
Sequence Load – load a sample sequence onto a deck to scratch it and manipulate the sound as if it were a track
Slip Mode – Slip Mode silently continues playback during a loop, reverse or scratch, then brings the music back at the right point afterwards
Release FX – Exit complex FX patterns by selecting vinyl brake, echo or back spin and twisting the dial
Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible connectivity -Connect to professional PA system using the balanced XLR outputs, and monitor your mix through the booth output. Use the DDJ-RR as a stand-alone 2-channel mixer with multiplayers or turntables, thanks to line and phono inputs.
High quality audio -The DDJ-RR features the same circuit for master and booth outputs as the pro-standard DDJ-RZ.
Portable design -Take the DDJ-RR to your gigs thanks to easy grab handles and a lightweight design.
Choose between USB or AC power
Two headphone outs – 3.5-mm and ¼-inch jack headphone outs
DVS ready – rekordbox dvs Plus Pack required (€109)
Software - rekordbox dj
- DDJ-RR users need to activate bundled rekordbox dj software using its licence key
- LINE/PHONO×2 (RCAx2),
- MIC×1（¼-inch TS jack）
- MASTER×2（XLR×1, RCA pin jack x1), BOOTH OUT×1（¼-inch TRS jack),
- PHONES ×2 （Front ¼-inch TRS jack×1, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack×1）
Other ports - USB (B type) ×1
Frequency response - 20 Hz～20 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion ratio - 0.003% or less （USB）
S/N ratio - 105 dB（USB）
Power supply - AC adapter AC 100 V（50 Hz/60 Hz）
Power consumption - DC 12 V, 700 mA
Maximum dimensions - (W×H×D）553.0 × 65.1 × 334.5 mm
Unit weight - 3.7 kg
rekordboxTM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS（Windows） ：Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (the latest service pack)
- OS（Mac） ：Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9（updated to the latest version）
- CPU ：IntelⓇ Processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3
- IntelⓇ Processor CoreTM 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher
- Memory ：4GB or more of RAM
- Hard Drive ：250MB or more of free space (not including space for storing music files, etc.)
- Display resolution ：Resolution of 1280 x 768 or greater