Pioneer DJ - DJM-350
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
The DJM-350 is the perfect entry-level mixer, boasting features from our top-flight mixers – including powerful creative effects, USB recording and a MIC input with a 2-band EQ – without the top-flight price.
RECORD DIRECTLY TO USB - Record straight to a USB storage device and add track marks as you play so you can easily navigate, review and edit your set later.
ENERGETIC FX - Use the intuitive controls to add FX including Crush, Jet, Gate and use the High/Low-pass filter to change their parameters.
EQ ISOLATOR ON EACH CHANNEL - Use the 3-band EQ isolator to control the high, mid and low frequencies on each channel independently.
Directly Record to USB Devices – Users can conveniently record their DJ mixes directly to a USB storage device via a USB port (Type A) located on the face of the mixer without having to use a computer or recording device. Recorded DJ mixes are saved as WAV files, allowing them to be imported for playback on a PC or other portable audio players.
- Filter - Greatly alters the tonal quality of the music by removing audio from the high or low frequency bands
- Crush - Accents sound by moderately crushing it
- Jet - Applies a jet plane taking off or landing to the music
- Gate - Alters the rhythm of a track by cutting the range which characterizes the rhythm component
Isolated 3-Band Equalizer - The mixer features a built-in 3-band equalizer (isolator4 type) that allows a broad range of independent level control, from +9dB to -∞ (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges.
Digital Conversion - Analog signals are converted into digital form via high-performance CPU for higher fidelity sound. In addition, analog and digital circuits are isolated to minimize induced noise.
Other features include:
- MIC/AUX input terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or microphones
- A Pioneer CDJ player can be used as a fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control
- Peak level meters indicate the input levels of each channel
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment function makes it possible to adjust the crossfader5 curve
Dimensions (W x H x D) - 218 x 107 x 301 mm
Weight - 3.2 kg
Power Consumption - 17 Watt
SN Ratio: Line 97 dB
SN Ratio: Phono 86 dB
SN Ratio: Mic 80 dB
Sampling Rate 48 kHz
A/D Converter 24-bit
Harmonic Distortion < 0.007%
Crosstalk: Line 78 dB
1 year warranty