Pioneer DJ DJM 900NXS2
Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £99!
The DJM-900NXS2 is the next generation in nexus mixers, with a 64-bit mixing processor for a more natural, warm and detailed sound. The controls are even more responsive, with a new gain structure, improved EQ and fader curves. The Sound Colour FX section now has a parameter knob for even more nuanced manipulation. Plus an independent Send/Return means you no longer have to choose between Beat FX and external FX: you can connect your choice of external FX controllers, including apps on your iPad, and layer it on top of the on-board FX. Add to that four phono inputs, DVS support and two USB ports for easy connection to PC/Mac – and the DJM-900NXS2 is a crucial tool versatile enough for any professional booth.
New features of the DJM-900NXS2
High quality audio components for a warm, detailed sound
- Improved digital sound processing: 64-bit mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock – all deliver a warm, natural analogue sound.
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and direct digital connection: accurately reproduces high-res audio.
- Newly developed power supply: eliminates unwanted noise and delivers a warmer sound.
- Improved analogue input: a new phono amp circuit, plus a new signal GND terminal to easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables.
Improved EQ, fader and clip controls for smoother mixes
- Improved channel fader curves: the three curves have been fine-tuned for more precision and control.
- New EQ curves: even more precision across the highs, mids and lows.
- More accurate clip indicator: a redesigned gain structure ensures meters don’t go into the red too early.
- Peak limiter: minimises distortion even at high volumes.
More detailed control of a wealth of FX plus an independent Send/Return
6 Sound Colour FX:
- New Sweep: replaces Gate/Comp
- New parameter knob: alters different parameters for each effect.
- Bigger knobs: for more nuanced control of all sound colour FX.
14 Beat FX:
- New FX: Ping Pong, Vinyl Brake, Helix, Pitch, improved Reverb.
- Bigger X-Pad with OLED screen: more easily see and toggle FX and change parameters.
- FX Frequency: choose which frequency range to apply effects to.
- Channel selection LED: know at a glance which channels you’re applying Beat FX to.
Independent Send/Return: connect external hardware and software to use alongside the internal FX. InterApp support means you can use FX/Instrument apps on your iPad – for example the virtual RMX-1000 app.
Two USB ports, 4 Phono Inputs and DVS support for total flexibility and seamless DJ handovers
- DVS control: use turntables/players to control rekordbox DJ performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
- 4 Phono Inputs: connect up to 4 turntables to channels 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Pro DJ Link via LAN or USB for even more scope and flexibility
Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
High quality, rugged build for professional use
- Magvel Fader: highly responsive magnetic crossfader designed for smooth operation and superb durability.
- 2 headphone plugs: ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5mm MiniPin
- Gold-plated RCAs: for premium sound quality on all connections
- MIDI Control -Full assignable MIDI controls
- DVS Control -TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO2/DUO2
- P-LOCK Fader Caps - Yes
- Plug and play - Yes
- Auto Standby
- Width - 320 mm
- Height - 108 mm
- Depth - 381 mm
- Weight - 7.7 kg
- Frequency Range -20 - 20000 Hz
- Sampling Rate - 96 kHz
- A/D Converter - 24 bit
- D/A Converter -24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line - 106 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono - 92 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic - 84 dB
- Crosstalk Line - 82 dB
- Distortion - < 0.004 %
- Headroom - 19 dB
- Power Consumption - 30 W
- Master Balance - Yes
- Stereo/Mono Switch -Yes
- Level Meter Size -15 segment
- Master Out Attenuator
- EQ/ISO - 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range -Switchable isolator: -∞ ~ +6 dB / Standard: -24 dB ~ +6 dB
- Level Meter Type - Individual
- Level Meter Size - 15 segment
- Channels - 4
Sound Colour FX
- 3-Band Isolator - Yes
- Auto BPM Counter - Yes
- Effect Level & Depth Volume - Yes
- CURVE Assignable - yes
- Fader Curve - 3
- Mic Connection - Neutrik Combo
- Mic EQ - 2 band
- Mic EQ Range - -12 dB ~ +12 dB
- Talkover - 3 Position Switch
- Talkover Attenuator - Yes
MIDI Out (DIN) - 1 (5P DIN)
- Connection - USB
- Stereo Inputs - 4
- Stereo Outputs - 4
- Sample Rate - 24 bit
1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
1 MIC (XLR/Jack Combo)
2 PHONO (RCA)
6 CD/LINE (RCA)
1 RETURN (1/4 inch Jack)
1 SEND (1/4 inch Jack)
- 1 USB B port
1 BOOTH (1/4 inch Jack)
1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)
1 REC (RCA)
1 S/PDIF Digital (RCA)
2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
4 CONTROL (Mini-jack)
1 year warranty