- Pioneer DJ - HDJ-X7
Professional DJ Headphones
Pioneer are always looking to improve on previous models with the latest technology and input from the people who matter most. The DJ's. Well the HDJ-X7 headphones are based on Pioneer DJ flagship model, the HDJ-2000MK2, and are equipped with newly developed drivers, giving you clean monitoring even at high volumes. That can be required from time to time depending on your gig.
Whichever way you prefer to wear your headphones, you can comfortably use any HDJ-X model for long periods of time thanks to the flexible swivel mechanism and housing that have been designed with input from professional DJs. They’re built to be highly robust, too, with all models having cleared the US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G Shock test,4 as well as our stringent in-house durability tests.
- Outstanding sound
- High-quality audio design - The HDJ-X10 headphones are equipped with our new 50-mm HD driver, making them the world’s first DJ headphones to reproduce high-resolution sound from 5 Hz to 40 kHz. The direct drive structure, with a newly developed diaphragm shape and voice coil, delivers high-quality sound without loss of quality due to mechanic loss. Creating rich bass notes and clean mid-to-high frequencies, the flagship headphones enable accurate point source monitoring, even at loud volumes, and allow you to make a deeper connection to the music. The HDJ-X7 headphones provide the same audio experience as the professional HDJ-2000MK2 model and feature a newly developed 50-mm driver. The shape and materials of the new diaphragm are optimised to create tight bass notes and clean high frequencies so you can enjoy accurate monitoring. The HDJ-X5 headphones feature a new 40-mm driver with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils. The magnetic circuit is optimised and, thanks to fine noise suppression and elaborate tuning, you can enjoy clear, distortion-free sound for easy monitoring.
- 4-core twisted-structure cable - The independent ground wire in the 4-core twisted-structure cable gives superior left and right channel separation, improving sound quality. In addition, the HDJ-X10 model features a highly reliable, detachable mini-XLR connector for outstanding sound quality.
- Bass reflex chamber - The bass reflex chamber in the upper housing ensures excellent bass response and sound insulation.
- Superior durability
- Rigorously tested - Take the HDJ-X model headphones on the road and feel confident they’ll handle severe conditions and heavy use. Each model has cleared the US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G Shock test, as well as our own demanding stress testing.
- Highly durable materials and construction - Durable metal is used in the moving parts of both the HDJ-X10 and the HDJ-X7 headphones to create a strong construction.
- Water repellent nano coating - Keep your headphones looking fresh for longer. The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion on the HDJ-X10 headphones are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, a world first for DJ headphones, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
- Improved functionality
- Suited for all monitoring styles - While we’re developing any new product we create numerous prototypes, each time with new improvements based on the feedback of professional DJs who test the equipment. Using this feedback and the results of our analysis of many different styles of monitoring, we’ve made sure the HDJ-X headphones are comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head and it’s textured on the outside for enhanced grip, so you can quickly grab it and start listening.
- Comfortable and flexible headband - To help you find the perfect fit, the HDJ-X headphones feature a flexible, durable headband. Passing our stringent test to open and close 20,000 times, it’s built to withstand intense use.
- Features inherited from HDJ-2000 models - As successors to the HDJ-2000 models, the HDJ-X headphones inherit popular professional features such as flexible swivels to enable comfortable monitoring however you wear them. The housing on the HDJ-X10 model incorporates an auto-return mechanism so the rotated housing automatically resets to its neutral position when you release it.
- Replacement parts available - You can easily renew the detachable cables and ear pads on all HDJ-X headphones using replacement parts (available separately). Each model comes with its own cable and the HDJ-X7 and HDJ-X5 models have a mutually compatible bayonet connector, so you can purchase an alternative cable type if you prefer (available separately). Replacement ear pads for the HDJ-X10 and HDJ-X7 are available and either set can be fitted to any of the HDJ-X models, including the HDJ-X5.
- Solid, refined design - All the HDJ-X headphones feature a refined look and durable construction. The HDJ-X10 and HDJ-X7 models are finished in a metallic design incorporating aluminium spin processing and diamond cutting to the housings, which shine under club and stage lighting. Choose from black or silver versions to complete your desired look.
- Excellent portability - When you’re travelling to gigs, you can be confident your HDJ-X10 headphones will be well protected in the included flat carry case. Made from strong materials to protect your headphones from bumps and knocks on flights and in transit, the case has inner pockets for storing accessories such as USB devices and SD cards, and its handle makes carrying easy. The HDJ-X7 and HDJ-X5 both come with a compact carry pouch, which snugly fits around the folded headphones to save space in your luggage and reduce the risk of damage on the road.
- Various accessories included - The HDJ-X10 and HDJ-X7 headphones come with two detachable cables: a 1.2 m coiled cable (approximately 3.0 m when extended) and a 1.6 m straight cable. The HDJ-X5 model comes with a 1.2 m short coiled cable (approximately 1.8 m when extended) that’s ideal for both DJ performances and everyday listening. An L-type mini-jack prevents the connection from being knocked or accidentally disconnected during performances, even in cramped booths.
- 2-year warranty - To guarantee long-term, reliable performance, we include a 2-year warranty with all HDJ-X model headphones.
Type - Closed, Dynamic
Frequency response - 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
Impedance - 36 Ω
Sensitivity - 102 dB
Maximum input power - 3,500 mW
Driver - φ 50 mm
Connection cord - 1.2 m coiled cable (extended length 3.0 m) ,1.6 m straight cable
Weight - 312 g (without cable)
- ø6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type)
- Carry pouch