Rode - NT1-A Vocal Pack
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
The RODE NT1-A cardioid condenser mic is one of the world's quietest, and delivers a huge amount of extras! Its ultra-low self-clamor implies you'll easily catch spotless, clear sound. The NT1-A can deal with 137dB SPL so you can be sure that even before noisy guitar amps, you're recording won't twist because of over-burden. This awesome mic accompanies a shockmount, a pop screen, a clean cover, and XLR link. By giving ultra-quiet operation and being sufficiently flexible to deal with a wide assortment of signs, the NT1-An is a must for any studio arrangement!
While the RODE NT1A is the industry standard it's things like the low self-noise ensures that even the faintest whisper will be captured with exceptional detail. Throw in a shockmount, a quality pop filter, a dust cover, a quality XLR cable, aswell as an instructional DVD. We know now why the NT1-A is the standard that many don't live up to.
- Large 1” capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET Impedance Converter with Bipolar Output Buffer
- Capsule: 1''
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kΩ Load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7mV
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1V/Pascal (25mV @ 94dB SPL) ±2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 5dB A-Weighted
- Output: XLR Connector
- Power Options: Phantom Power; P24 / P48
- Weight: 326g
- Dimensions: 190mm x 50mm x 50mm (H x W x D)
1 year warranty - *up to 10 years extended warranty upon product registration*