Rode - NT1 Kit
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
Could this be the record setting low noise condenser microphone from RODE? The NT1 isn't just the quietest studio condenser microphone Rode has produced to date, it's one of the quietest mics of its type in the world. Patented Lyre capsule suspension technology from Rycote further enhance the sound of the NT1, isolating it from even the natural harmonic resonance of its aluminum body. Rode as always throw in their shock mount and pop filter and amazing industry leading 10 year warranty.
Let's be real for a second. A record setting condenser microphone that is one of the quitest of its class in the world with amazing sound detail, solid build, shock mount and pop filter with a 10 year warranty. It is by far a leader and for such good reason.
- Large 1" condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote® Lyre® based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Available with included RM2 mount (NT1-SINGLE) or with SMR shock mount (NT1-KIT)
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- The NT1 is a revolutionary new 1" diaphragm condenser microphone from RØDE.
- Acoustic Principle: Presure Gradient
- Active electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Equivalent Noise: 4.5 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output: +8 dBu (1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -29 dB re 1V/Pa (35 mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: 128dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Signal/Noise: 90 dBa SPL (as per IEC651)
- Power Requirements: 24V phantom power
- Output connection: 3 Pin XLR, Balanced output between pin 2 (+), pin 3 (-) and pin 1 (ground)
- Weight: 395g
- Includes: Shockmount, Pop Sheild, Double Lyre Shockmount
1 year warranty - *up to 10 years extended warranty upon product registration*