Rode NT2-A Studio Pack
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
The Rode NT2-A is condenser studio microphone with variable pick-up pattern, variable highpass filter and variable pad. Giving the NT2-A greater creative control and versatility. Three 3-position switches located on the mic body provide the freedom to step from Figure 8, Cardioid or Omni polar pick-up patterns; from a flat response to either 40Hz or 80Hz highpass filter, and a Pad adjustment of 0dB, -5dB or -10dB attenuation. At it's heart of the NT2-A is the Aussie-designed and -manufactured TYPE HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this new transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques yet still evoke the silky smooth character of legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. And just to make the NT2 A Studio Solution a home run, RODE is including a shockmount, cable, dust cover, and tutorial DVD! What an incredible deal!
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 1.00"
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni - picks up from the front and rear and rejects sidesOmnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type Side
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 16.0mV
- Sensitivity -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 7dB-A
- Power Options +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight 860.00gm
- Dimensions 209.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output XLR Output
- Warranty 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
- View our NT2-A video playlist
1 year warranty - *up to 10 years extended warranty upon product registration*