ROLI - Touch BLOCK
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
If you have just started to build your Seaboard Block's horizon with another ROLI Block, use this Touch Block to take full control over all five dimensions of your rig. The ROLI Touch Block opens up eight functions right where you need them, including various sensitivity parameters as well as parameter locks. Being versatile and easy to use has always been ROLI's main focus with the Block range and the Touch is just the same. Giving you control over things that would usually be a pain like digging through thousands of sounds, or quickly entering Piano Mode to scrap the parameters. The Touch Block puts all these parameters right under your fingertips and makes editing and navigating through your Block world a little easier.
- Strike - Adjusts the sensitivity of Seaboard and Lightpad Blocks to the velocity with which initial contact is made. When turned to zero, the Blocks automatically play each note at maximum volume no matter how hard the surface is struck.
- Glide - Adjusts the sensitivity of Seaboard and Lightpad Blocks to lateral finger movements. At maximum glide, the surfaces are completely continuous, like a violin’s fretboard, whereas at minimum glide the surfaces behave more like a piano keyboard, with discrete keys that are unresponsive to sideways movements.
- Slide - Adjusts the sensitivity of Seaboard and Lightpad Blocks to up-down finger movements, allowing you to dictate whether you use the whole key for modulating a sound parameter, or just a slight finger movement.
- Press - Adjusts the sensitivity of Seaboard and Lightpad Blocks to the pressure with which a note is held.
- Lift - Adjusts the sensitivity of Seaboard and Lightpad Blocks to the rate at which fingers are removed from the surface.
- Strike Lock - Fixes the strike (velocity) dimension to a specific value, which is adjustable using the +/- buttons. Perfect if you need to ensure you play every note at the same volume.
- Glide Lock - Also known as “Portamento Mode”, this automatically glides the pitch between one note and the next note played, at a rate adjusted by the +/- buttons.
- Piano Mode - Removes all touch response except for strike (velocity) so your Block responds in just the same way a traditional piano does.
|Connectivity / Ports||Bluetooth LE, 6 BLOCKS DNA connectors|
|Power Source||Charges via connection to the Lightpad Block|
|Width||48mm (1.9 inches)|
|Height||20mm (0.78 inches)|
|Depth||94mm (3.7 inches)|
160g (0.35 pounds)
1 year warranty