- Solid State Logic SSL 2+
SSL 2+ Audio Interface
No matter what kind of music producer you are, Solid State Logic studio tools have been at the heart for over 40 years. World famous artists and producers rely on them time after time to create so many records that we know and love today! Now with SSL 2+, these hit making know how is yours in your own personal recording space.
With the right microphone, you can take your live sound to new heights. The mic preamps and conversion process are top notch so that every note shines through with studio quality recording at 192kHz/24 bit for clear monitoring paths. For those times when it’s hard not blend in or be unnoticed- we have professional headphones designed specifically just for this purpose!
2 Channel In / 4 Channel Out
The ‘Legacy 4K’ mode – inspired by classic SSL consoles, gives you the ability to add extra analogue character and sparkle to your sources when needed.
As if it wasn’t enough that SSL added their own studio-grade Native plug-ins and a carefully selected range of DAWs, samples & loops from industry leaders! The ‘SSL Production Pack’ software bundle also includes some super useful extras for creating your next hit.
- 2X Class-Leading Mic Preamps (130.5dB EIN / 62dB of Gain)
- Pro-Studio Quality Neutrik Connectors and Alps pots
- 2X High Current Headphone Amp with independent monitor mix
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AKM Converters
- Legacy 4K Analogue Enhancement - Inspired by SSL4000 series console
- MIDI I/O
- Additional un-balanced Outputs for DJ Mixers
- SSL Production Pack - Exclusive software bundle
- Advanced Workflow Technology utilised in ergonomics, layout and metering
|System requirements and Specs|
|Mac OS 10.11 and above||Class-Compliant, Plug-and-play|
|Windows 8.1, Windows 10||Install included ASIO/WDM driver|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 Type C Connector (Box includes Type C to C and Type C to A)|
|Gain Range||62 dB|
|Max Instrument Input Level||+15 dBu|
|Max Line Input Level: ::+24 dBu|
|Dynamic Range||112 dB|
|Max Output Level||+ 12.5 dBu|
|Dynamic Range||111 dB|
|Max Output||+10 dBu|
|Sample rates||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz|