Soundcraft - Signature 12 MTK Analogue USB Mixer
Free Delivery On Orders Over £99!This product will be available in 3-5 Days.
Soundcraft's latest Signature 12MTK USB Mixer incorporates the iconic Ghost mic preamps, which put Soundcraft on the map as the top-of-the-line professional consoles. Amazing sounds and head room give the 12 MTK legs over the competition for 12 channel mixing desks with USB support.
The new MTK 12 employs Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Assymetric EQ for perfectly equalizing all your elements in a mix with the unmistakable clarity and space just what you expect from every Soundcraft console.
This small but versatile mixing desk is designed to deliver pristine recordings. Boasting ultra-low-latency this USB interface flawlessly captures every channel, which can then be mixed or transferred to a DAW for further mixdown and production. The consoles offer XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected.
A pleasure to work with the Signature 12 MTK brings the feel of a big mixing desk to your home studio or studio on the move. While being affordable and easy to take anywhere, the latest from Soundcraft leaves us thinking whats next?
- 12 channels
- 8 iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- 3-band Sapphyre EQ
- 2 dbx limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 3 auxes
- 2 mono/1 stereo subgroups
- Dual Lexicon® Effects Engines featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- 14-in/12-out ultra-low latency USB audio playback and recording interface
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality 60mm faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
|Soundcraft® Ghost Preamps||8|
|Soundcraft® Sapphyre EQ||3-band (1 band of swept mids)|
|dbx® Limiters on inputs||2|
|Lexicon® Effects||Single Engine|
|Subgroups||2 mono/1 stereo|