The latest Soundcraft USB Analogue mixer delivers world-class wound quality and Studio-grade Effects. Boasting Soundcraft’s iconic Ghost mic preamps, directly drawn from the company’s top-of-the-line professional consoles, to deliver extraordinary audio quality with high headroom.
It employs Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Assymetric EQ for perfectly equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix with the unmistakable musicality inherent in every Soundcraft console, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide.
The Soundcraft Signature 22MTK is designed to deliver pristine recordings. It has an ultra-low-latency USB interface that flawlessly captures every channel, which can then be mixed or transferred to a DAW for further mixdown and production. The consoles offer XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected.
Smooth, premium-quality faders are included as well as GB® Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aux, and subgroups with powerful routing and switching options as well as dedicated outputs. The Signature 22MTK is built using tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components and has an internal universal power supply.
- 22 channels
- 16 iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- 4-band Sapphyre EQ
- 8 dbx limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 5 auxes
- 4 mono/2 stereo subgroups
- Dual Lexicon® Effects Engines featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- 24-in/22-out ultra-low latency USB audio playback and recording interface
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality 100mm faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
|Soundcraft® Ghost Preamps||16|
|Soundcraft® Sapphyre EQ||4-band (2 bands of swept mids)|
|dbx® Limiters on inputs||8|
|Lexicon® Effects||Dual Engine|
|Subgroups||4 mono/2 stereo|